Sunday, April 20, 2014

What Will I Do After Graduate From Gunadarma University?

What will I do? Of course I’m going to work on a big company haha. That is one of my plan in arrange for a bright future for me. Sometimes when I don’t have anything to do I always daydreaming about my future it would be like what hehe. I will make my parents proud of me and I’m not make them get disappointment from their daughter. I will make my future as bright as the sunflower that grow in the spring. As my mother likes sunflower so much.
           
A bright future can’t make their own way. So I need a plan for my future. Although it is not a perfect plan maybe, but it is important to know what will you do after graduate. Actually I have a plan to search for job before a graduation ceremony will be held. I heard from my senior that before the graduation ceremony we can have a free time if we can finished our essay as soon as possible. In Indonesian, essay means ‘skripsi’. I will make my effort for these essay so that I will get that a free time. I will use that chance to search for job. I will not expect for a high position or even a permanent employee, because I’m not graduated as well yet. My purpose is for seeking an experience first. That I know a company usually need more experience prospective employees. So it will be better if I could have an experience first.
            
After graduation ceremony I wish I can get a job easier because an experience that I had. Or maybe I will become a permanent employee from my previous company hehe. I’m going to work as hard as I can so I can save some of my salary for another thing. Actually I have a dream if my age reaches the age of 30, I want have my own business and doing it at home. I want have some cake business like my mother does or maybe have a boutique shop. I have a little interesting in design some dress. The reason why I prefer choose doing a business when my age reaches 30 is because it more interesting. Business will need more creativity on doing this and certainly will not getting bored when doing that and I like it! And another reason is because in that age I would had a child (oh my god I’m so shy! haha) I want to raise my child with all my attention and love for them later. If I able at home all the time, of course it possible to give my child my attention and love.  But even I mentioned about child, for a marriage matter I never ever have a thought to married as soon as I graduated. I think I have to still improve myself, such as my attitude. Because I always feel that I’m not mature yet. I still have a childish side on me. So along doing my work I will improve myself to be a better person and a great woman. You know ‘a good woman for a good man, a good man for a good woman’ hahaha.

That’s my plan for make my future is beautiful, makes my family proud, lived filled with love from family, friends, and the one I loved. And happily ever after! 

No comments:

Post a Comment